The library is open from 8.15am to 3.30pm during the school year. It houses an extensive range of resources and is computerised.
The Librarians aim to co-operate and work with subject teachers, in order to
- promote the centre as a source of materials for leisure activities, literature and audio visual work
- actively support the educational aims and programs of the school
- foster positive attitudes toward learning
- encourage resource based, research orientated teaching and learning
- co-ordinate a sequential research skills process that spans all curricula and all years at school.