The library is open from 8.15am to 3.30pm during the school year. It houses an extensive range of resources and is computerised.
The Teacher/Librarian aims to work collaboratively with subject teachers in order to:
- promote the centre as a source of materials for leisure activities, literature and audiovisual work
- actively support the educational aims and programs of the school
- foster positive attitudes toward learning
- encourage resource based, research-orientated teaching and learning
- co-ordinate a sequential research skills process that spans all curricula and all years at school