The school offers the following payment options:
- Cash, Eftpos or Credit/Debit card over the phone.
- Direct Deposit – Commonwealth Bank
- BSB 066-162
- Account number 10682762
- Reference – your child’s name and year (eg Misty White Y7)
- QKR APP – through Commonwealth Bank. The APP can be downloaded onto your phone or tablet. Visit our website for all the instructions on how this app works.
- Centrepay – Use Centrepay to make regular deductions from your Centrelink payment. Centrepay is a voluntary and easy payment option available to Centrelink Customers. Go to humanservices.gov.au/centrepay for more information on how to set up your Centrepay Deductions.
- Payment Plan – download the form here and return to our Finance Officer for processing.
Thornlie SHS has an app called Qkr. It is a safe secure app created by MasterCard Commonwealth Bank. Check out the video located on our website of how it works as there are a few simple steps to follow to download and setup. This app can be used to make payments of your students’ Contributions & Charges, excursions and school events. This is such a time-saving tool as you will be able to make payments at anytime anywhere.