The School Board was inaugurated in 2015 as the school has now attained Independent Public School status.
The school board consists of school representatives and community representatives. The functions of the board are as provided in Section 128 of the School Education Act and include:
- A focus on improving learning outcomes for all students.
- A shared vision and a plan reflecting the broad values of the school community.
- Active involvement in endorsing the School’s Delivery and Performance Agreement, Budget, Business Plan and Annual Report.
- Monitoring progress towards the achievement of goals.
- Promoting meaningful parent and community participation and actively seeking the views of its school community.
- Deciding on issues related to charges and contributions.
- An advocacy role to enhance the operations of the school.
School Board Members 2022
- Teresa Lynes – Community (CHAIR)
- Chris Tallentire – Community
- Leanne Chaproniere – Community
- Dorothy Ellies – Parent
- Peter Ganaway – Parent
- Dante Osorio – Parent
- Charlotte Fletcher – Student (Year 12 Head Girl)
- Bohdi Gray – Student (Year 12 Head Boy)
- Donna McDonald – Principal
- David Norcliffe – Deputy Principal
- Maria Jardine – Manager Corporate Services
- Michelle D’Agnone – Finance Staff
- Mandeep Dhillon – Staff
- Joe Elson – Staff
Members of the school community are welcome to attend School Board Meetings as observers. Dates of meetings are advertised in the school calendar and newsletters.
P&C Meetings: Once a term P&C Meetings are conducted on the same date as Board Meetings. Parents interested in joining the P&C are invited to register their interest with P&C President Mrs Michelle Manolas via email@example.com