The School Board was inaugurated in 2015 as the school has now attained Independent Public School status.
The school board consists of school representatives and community representatives. The functions of the board are as provided in Section 128 of the School Education Act and include:
- A focus on improving learning outcomes for all students.
- A shared vision and a plan reflecting the broad values of the school community.
- Active involvement in endorsing the School’s Delivery and Performance Agreement, Budget, Business Plan and Annual Report.
- Monitoring progress towards the achievement of goals.
- Promoting meaningful parent and community participation and actively seeking the views of its school community.
- Deciding on issues related to charges and contributions.
- An advocacy role to enhance the operations of the school.
School Board Members 2023
- Teresa Lynes – Community (CHAIR)
- Chris Tallentire – Community
- Tracey Nelson – P & C Representative, Parent
- Dorothy Ellies – Parent
- Crystal Glossop – Parent
- Dante Osorio – Parent
- Jasmine Manolas – Student (Year 12 Head Girl)
- Lah May Htoo – Student (Year 12 Head Boy)
- Donna McDonald – Principal
- David Norcliffe – Deputy Principal
- Maria Jardine – Manager Corporate Services
- Michelle D’Agnone – Finance Staff
- Mandeep Dhillon – Staff
- Joe Elson – Staff
- Sharon Brady – School Officer (minute taker)
Members of the school community are welcome to attend School Board Meetings as observers. Dates of meetings are advertised in the school calendar and newsletters.