All applications received from within our local intake area together with successful applications from the Specialist Rugby Program will be approved and processed.
Applications from parents/guardians outside our local intake area (see local intake area map) are considered with the number being determined by the school’s capacity to accommodate further enrolments based on the following criteria:
- First priority is given to a child who has siblings also enrolled at Thornlie Senior High School, but not those siblings enrolled in special programs from outside the local intake area.
- A second priority is given to a child who lives nearest to Thornlie Senior High School with the distance being measured in a straight line on a horizontal plane.
Thornlie Senior High School enrols students at all Year levels 7 – 12.
How to Apply
For Enrolment into 2021:
If you wish to enrol your child please complete the Enrolment Form below :
- Complete an Application for Enrolment Form.
- The application can be submitted by post, fax or email to :
Deputy Principal – Welfare
Thornlie Senior High School
THORNLIE WA 6108
Email : email@example.com
- For Year 6 students enrolling in Year 7, an information package will be distributed to Year 6 enrolled at Thornlie PS, South Thornlie PS, Yale PS, Forest Crescent PS during Term 2. Other Primary Schools close to Thornlie SHS but outside its Local intake area will receive enrolment packages in the mail. The Deputy Principal – Welfare will subsequently contact all applicants.
- For students wishing to enrol in Years 7 – 12, a parent and student interview with the relevant Deputy Principal will be subsequently organised.