PLEASE NOTE: Applications for enrolment for 2024 are now open.
Thornlie Senior High School enrols students at all Year levels 7 – 12.
All applications received from within our local intake area together with successful applications from the Specialist Rugby Program will be approved and processed.
Applications from parents/guardians outside our local intake area (see local intake area map) are considered with the number being determined by the school’s capacity to accommodate further enrolments based on the following criteria:
- First priority is given to a child who has siblings also enrolled at Thornlie Senior High School, but not those siblings enrolled in special programs from outside the local intake area.
- A second priority is given to a child who lives nearest to Thornlie Senior High School with the distance being measured in a straight line on a horizontal plane.
Important – Please click the link below to read the Application for Enrolment Guidelines before completing an application.
Application for Enrolment Guidelines
For Enrolment into Thornlie Senior High School:
If you wish to enrol your child please complete the Enrolment Forms below :
Enrolment Checklist for Parents/Guardians – Please note: The Enrolment Form will be given at a later date
Application for Enrolment Part A
Thornlie SHS Enrolment USI Letter Application Process
For Year 7 students enrolling to attend in 2024:
Information for parents:
Forms to be completed in addition to those above:
Specialised and Scholarship Programs
- Complete the relevant forms listed above.
- Submit the forms and supporting documents by post or email to :
Enrolments School Officer
Thornlie Senior High School
PO Box 27
THORNLIE WA 6988
Email : email@example.com
- For Year 6 students enrolling in Year 7 for 2024, an information package will be distributed to Year 6 students enrolled at Thornlie PS, South Thornlie PS, Yale PS, Forest Crescent PS during Term 2. If your child doesn’t attend a listed school, please email or call to organise an Enrolment Package to be posted to you. The Deputy Principal – Welfare will subsequently contact all applicants.
- For students wishing to enrol in Years 7 – 12, a parent and student interview with the relevant Deputy Principal will be subsequently organised.
For more information please email or call 6235 7900.